View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 08:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
Minsu, please let us know what the dealership discovers. Obviously, since I'm experiencing similar symptoms, I'd be interested in knowing the fix. I was thinking the vibrations might be trqced to the tyranny mount (???), especially since they become most apparent when upshifting at higher rpm when the engine and tranny are under load. Maybe in my case the tranny mount wasn't properly aligned when they reinstalled the tyranny. Anyway, let us know what you find out from the dealer.
There is no way to probably align the tranny mount. Its attaches to the end of the transmission and a brace goes on top of it and bolts to actual mount and the frame. Its idiot proof as far as install goes, trust me. I've seen an oem mount go bad before. It was causing the symptoms you mentioned. The Z1 urethane mount solved the problem.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote