View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:12 AM   #48 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Hi Gary. Welcome to the best 370z forum

Thank you for explaining the advantages of the Brembo caliper replacement. Brembo makes the black replacement caliper to somewhat match the rear Nissan Akebono calipers. You can always powdercoat the rear as i did to match my red Brembo's for the guys that are worried about asthetics. I hope that people are not shying away from these just because brembo don't have the matching rear. I personally agree with your statement that a pad upgrade along with better lines and fluid compliments the front Brembo calipers as thats what we did for my G37.