View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
Ok so recently ive been driving around. And I havent found a solution to this burning question.

So firstly, when im not moving and i depress my clutch to shift into first, were all good.

Then once im going like lets say 14-18mph and depress my clutch it gets wierd. Heres the specific order of what happens and how it happens.

Driving up to speed to get ready to shift to second.
Depress clutch and shift into second, this is where things get wierd.
I FEEL so much feedback coming from the clutch. Like i feel this incredible vibration that i havent felt before. its not violent by any means, but its a feedback ive not felt the entire year ive been driving.

It cant be the CSC problem cause my clutch is still stronk.

And im not sure if its just cold but yesterday when i was driving as i depress my clutch, maybe 3/4 of the way down i hear a, shwink, shwink.
Hard to explain the sound, sounds like when you sharpen knives? i guess?

Sit there and say shwink, shwink, in a metallic feel.

Lol.

Thank
Don't assume you can't have a CSC problem.

Do you know anyone else around with a manual Z? Let them drive it. Don't tell them about the potential issue until after and see if they noticed.