View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 09:10 AM   #2906 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Tony, a couple of questions. Can your fuel system work with phunks roadrace fuel pump? Which I have. And is there room in the front for brake cooling hoses? Because I have the Nismo RC brake ducts with the 2" hose Stillen brake cooling kit.
Our fuel system should work fine with CJ's RR setup. The main thing to check would be that we can still return the fuel to the canister. That is key!

As for the RC brake ducts, I am assuming that you are asking if they will fit with the intercooler tubing routed the way it is?! I do not know, because I have not installed it. Email me over a few pictures and I will take a look at them to see if there is compatibility.

Thanks.

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote