View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
KittenMittens
Base Member

Drives: 18 Nismo 370Z BLK M6
KittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond reputeKittenMittens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
Kitten - if you could knit up a Death Star version, I'd buy good for those hot summer days
That is a fantastic idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's adorable And awesome that you're from Austin. I would have thought one of the Northerners on here would have come up with something like that before (although I guess a lot of them don't drive it in the winter).

I actually like the cold on my hands. Of course, I'm still driving with the windows down in 40F. But I would be interested in one for the summer. My TWM knob gets so hot on some days that the average person couldn't even touch it long enough to drive the car. I can't hold onto it for more than 4-5 sec at a time, and I have "asbestos hands", as my wife calls them, from working in a kitchen for several years.

Something with a Z on top or on the side would be sweet. Simple black and white pattern would suffice for me. I think I'm going to look into this. Nice work

hmmmm I would consider selling these, the only problem is the exact dimensions. In order for it to fit snug i had to leave a small open (like a jacket) in the back and then slip it on, crochet it shut... So in theory anyone close to me i could... mailing out would probably be a whole lot of back and forth unless they have the EXACT knob as mine. IDK i might consider this... i will have to make another one and play around with it.
KittenMittens is offline   Reply With Quote