View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

That's adorable And awesome that you're from Austin. I would have thought one of the Northerners on here would have come up with something like that before (although I guess a lot of them don't drive it in the winter).

I actually like the cold on my hands. Of course, I'm still driving with the windows down in 40F. But I would be interested in one for the summer. My TWM knob gets so hot on some days that the average person couldn't even touch it long enough to drive the car. I can't hold onto it for more than 4-5 sec at a time, and I have "asbestos hands", as my wife calls them, from working in a kitchen for several years.

Something with a Z on top or on the side would be sweet. Simple black and white pattern would suffice for me. I think I'm going to look into this. Nice work

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote