View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Neil912
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z MB M6
Neil912 is on a distinguished road
Smile New 2014 owner in Knoxville, TN

Hello all,

My name is Neil. Forgive me but I do not have pictures on my laptop due to being in Afghanistan atm, but I am trying to find pictures of my ride online from when I did Tail of the Dragon back in August.

My adventure began in June 2013, also while in Afghanistan...I've been here a while, I ordered a 2014 370z sport/touring w/ some extras 6MT in Mag. Black. I got a great deal of a 2014 for 2013 price + MSRP reduction for paying in full as a contractor for the grand total of 33k before tax. I hope I did pretty good on the pricing. I took a 4 month break to pick up my car last June. 370z is such a sexy car. In that time I did Tail of the Dragon twice, once up and once down. If any of you really wish to have some fun and make Mustangs pull off the road to let you pass then make sure to go to Deal's Gap and visit the tree of shame. I also took a trip to Sanibel Island, FL and it was such a comfortable trip.

I'm hoping to find other 370z owners in the Knoxville area and get to know some of you here. I will probably be in Afghanistan for another 6/7 months so I can make little "Night Fury" a little more furious. I'm thinking s/c or single turbo, dunno yet what all I will do. It will be a daily driver and I don't want to go too crazy for I shall need many miles upon miles.
Neil912 is offline   Reply With Quote