View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
ONEighty
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2011 G37S & 2010 S4
ONEighty is on a distinguished road
Default Let me welcome... myself - 180°|CUSTOM

What happen AK? I don't get a special welcome like every else did? lol

Anyway, let me introduce myself to you guys. I'm sure a handful of you already know me and the work I offer. For those that dont... here it is.

I know this is going to be long, but if I was to trust some person with my $1000+ headlights, I'd like to know as much info about them as possible, so you know the type of person you are dealing with, and feel more comfortable sending your headlights to. Here is some background information about me, and where I stand as person in the automotive scene.

My name is Igor, a 22yo who resides from Brooklyn, NY. I've been a handy person since I could remember and always found ways to modify everything I had. I've owned and maintained a huge PC online community that helped people mod their personal computers/desktops, and reviewed parts for major brands when I was 15. At the age of 17 my best friend purchased a G35, and I've been into them ever since. We started a website for a G35 community in NYC (Redirect) and it's now one of the largest G communities on the east-cost with over 6000 members.

I have been modifying headlights since late 2006, and over the next year or so, I had completed over 100 pairs for customers in the Tri-State area. My reputation grew, and so did my client list, I was known for offering excellent service, at a great price, with astounding customer care.

In 2008 I was the first to modify a pair of G37 headlights, and invented a mod called the "Iron-Man" which was a series of LED's that ran around the projector shroud, looking close to OEM and that's where my business went to full time. I've had customers fly to me from Texas, drive 6-8hours from home, and mail me their headlights from all around the world just so I can work on their lights.

Beginning of 2009, I had already worked on over 300 cars, and decided to create a company dedicated to my work and future ventures. This is where 180°|Custom was born, and I became an official vendor on MYG37.com. Headlights were getting mailed to us left and right, and customers coming in every other day to have something done for them.

At that point, we started to find ways to improve our product, so our work stood out from the rest. We got involved with several manufactures that produced automotive style LED's for us, appose to using the standard 5mm LED's found in house hold appliances like every other headlight company does.

It's now the end of 2009, we had great and successful year in terms of keeping up with demand, keeping every customer happy and satisfied, and expanding my work to other car manufacturers like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes. This year alone we completed about 150 orders of G37 headlights, and about 100 other cars.

I have big plans, and lots of motivation to help you guys modify your cars at affordable prices, with excellent support and guidance. I will put the right amount detail, care, and precision into your car as if they were mine. My biggest accomplishment is my great reputation, and I will do whatever it takes to keep it, and keep my customers satisfied, even if it takes losing my profit.

I treat every one of my customers equally, whether I know them better than others, they get the same respect, treatment, and prices as everyone else. I do not like to be bargained with because like I said... everyone is treated equally. You get what you pay for, and my prices are cheap and affordable to begin with.

I am based out of my local shop Advan Auto, a one stop shop for your performance parts and bodywork needs. They carry a ton of brand names, so once in a while, I will post specials on certain parts to get you guys the best prices.

Since the summer, I've had a close friend of mine, a serious G37 enthusiast named John (aka Stoof) help me on the customer service end. He takes all the orders, over the phone and PM, replies to all my customers, and gives the same suggestions I would, he's basically my other half in this business. He will treat everyone with respect and with great manor.

Feel free to hit us up whether you need headlight work, or help in pointing you in the right direction in terms of mods (G37's use the same parts 370z's use).

You can call us 1PM-7PM Monday-Friday, private message, AIM, email or text us any time of the day or week.

(917) 558-5164
180Custom@gmail.com
AIM: oneeightycustom

We are currently working on gathering all the content for our upcoming website, which will be fully put together by our very good friend & customer Bullit (aka Mike) from this forum.

I'll be making new threads within the next few days telling you guys exactly what we do, and what our plans are with this company, and products.

Mean while, feel free to check out some of the work I posted on my forum: http://g35nyc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Again, sorry for the long a$$ intro... thanks to those for reading the whole thing.

And.......

Last edited by ONEighty; 12-02-2009 at 04:17 AM.
ONEighty is offline   Reply With Quote