Thread: New Lurker
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about
Default New Lurker

Hi all,

Just figured I'd introduce myself before I started posting questions, comments, etc.

I am currently abroad, but have caught 370 fever, and hope to buy one on my return to the states mid/late next year.

I've been in to cars for a while and the stable has included an assortment of cars from a Pontiac Fiero GT (it was the 90s and I didn't know any better), to a Mustang GT/Saleen clone, then a Mustang Cobra, to a 436whp FD RX7 which was later converted LS1, and finally a BMW 535 (thought it was time for a sedan... I was wrong). Plus a couple of modded 4runners as DDs.

Since I sold the FD I have been pondering what car would be next. Looked at all the newer American muscle, looked at the Cayman S, but none of them quite do it for me like the 370 does.

Thanks in advance for the inspiration offered by all the information and awesome rides on this site. I've already made a list of wanted mods a mile long...

Anywho... til next time
AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote