View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 02:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
the problem in the end will be that a whole new manifold will be costly and no one will want to fork over the money.

the TBs end up having someone local port and polish them for cheap since paying 900 to Z1 or 2k to the others is just ridiculous.

i'm hoping something different happens here thought

a $500-750 manifold with good gains would be lovely.
i think someone here for $295 is a great deal then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
still there is the major problem. no one has pulled big or even good gains from any manifold. Z1 got a few HP here and there but nothing worth paying that kind of money for.

i'm right there with you. if theres a considerable gain then yea i got no problem handing over the money.

just need to make something that produces power. who cares if its eye candy or not.
sounds like lower the cost would be worth it then?

Last edited by synolimit; 11-19-2014 at 02:38 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote