View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seandoe311
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z
Seandoe311 is on a distinguished road
Default Finally purchased a 370z

After yeArs of being poor and taking care of priorities that come with supporting a family I have finally been able to afford the 370z I've wanted for years ( actually when I first wanted a z it was when the 350z first came out) and I just have to say that I love this car.
I bought the 2010 370z touring has all options except navigation. I was going to get a newer model but I found this one with 5500 miles, one owner, never wrecked and pristine condition in the color I wanted. The previous owner even washed and waxed it properly as the paint has no marking you usually find from washing a vehicle. Plus I even managed to get it for 22500.
This forum has been great and I'm glad to be a part of it. I have spent hours upon hours reading various topics. I have just made my first of many aftermarket purchases and can't wait to get to work. The car is going to be in the garage most of the winter and I'm tuning everything I can in prep for spring. Was wondering if any other members are in the ohio oil patch as well. I'm new to this area and haven't met anyone who has one or even seen one on the road either.
Seandoe311 is offline   Reply With Quote