View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
Element600ee
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Monterey
Element600ee is on a distinguished road

the sad part is i would have bought this wing in a heartbeat if the service i received after dropping 500 bucks on side blades wasnt complete crap . all in all the blades came today so i do have to say after a month ( 15 emails messages so on and so forth and only 3 very short messages in return not even so much as an im sorry ) i finally got my blades today . as a business owner i suggest that jay you spend a little more time and effort on communicating with your customers . the product itself is a quality product . i would really have liked to spend more money with evo r . i wont bash jay to bad all i can say is i wish you would have taken another min or two to touch base with me because i would have liked to purchase more parts from you . you have a great product and a community with a few dollars to blow . i always tell the people i work with that communication is key . if you step up your communication with customers your business will explode . best of luck brother youve got the keys take control of your company and you will go far . to bad i would have liked to spend some more money with you guys ..
Element600ee is offline   Reply With Quote