Thread: Radar detector
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybulls View Post
'allo mate...sorry it took me so long to recognize you'd not gotten a clue as to my $6.00 'miracle mount', saving you from velcro...

well, i've spent about 15 mins. or so now on your behalf...it wasn't on amazon, now, as i had hoped, butt, the brand name is "MAGIC MOUNTING PAD" and it's doubled in price...

to me, well worth it...it has NEVER moved or lost my unit...as for placement, it's parallel to, and butted up a'gin my clock (of the three icon gauges) with the cord going betweenst the 2rd/3rd gauges, around, and helping to hold the RD in place...

onliest prob.---the slight pad exposure not covered by the unit does pick up dust---and, i'm not sure if there will be discoloration once i peel back the pad...
Pics or it didn't happen
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote