Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #347 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

I have to humbly disagree with you, I may be biased... no not really, I have owned white base, silver base, and red, and the red 370z nismo looks good with any trim silver or black. It matches everything nismo has to offer. The new nismo looks F-N awesome in any color IMHO. I have a few disappointments though. The wheels not my taste (those can always be changed), the front bumper seems like overkill --too much going on--I am sure it is functional, and the rear wing doesn't look quite 370Z nismo, ---does not seem aggressive. (maybe I have to see it in person to really judge, videos and pics may not do it justice).

The rear bumper looks killer, and so does the interior! The blacked out headlights I want them!! It is unfortunate that they stopped with the numbering system. Personally speaking it makes the car feel that much more different than your regular Z other than the 40th.

We buy the nismo for the extras, body, suspension, a little more power. I can not say I would upgrade to the 2015 and up, it just doesn't do it for me. I would however like to get a hold of that rear bumper, minus the reflector/fog lamp. Again just my opinion
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote