View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm a firm believer of destiny, so with that said... i was browsing auto trader for a 370z/ Evo/ STI. i saw some nismo's that were for sale and every time i called they were sold. same would go for the Evo's and STI's... at the time i was driving a rsx-s and i was going to sell that car in order to have some money to put down and pay of my tsx. so as im browsing i come upon a 2013 base sport package and the price was just right. this was about on a tuesday and i call the dealership and set up to come see it friday as it's 2 hours from me. that same day i put my rsx-s up for sale. Tuesday finishes and no calls, Wednesday comes and no calls. Thursday i get a call from a potential buyer and he sees the car and said he would like to sleep on it. Friday comes around and he (the buyer) calls me and said that he would want to buy the car. so after work i sell him the rsx-s and drive 2 hours to pick up the Z now if i didn't sell the rsx-s i wouldn't have been able to buy the Z and continue paying for the tsx as well. so i believe it was in my destiny to buy it haha. 7 months later i still enjoy it.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote