View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dragon_Ball_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo& Sport/Touring
Dragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond reputeDragon_Ball_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
Glad to know that you like the sound and power gain by swapping out just the cats. I recently picked up some Stillen HFCs, but plan on leaving the rest of the exhaust stock for now. I was a little apprehensive about how it would sound/perform, but it sounds like it worked out for you. Any problem with your CEL coming on after the install? I plan on installing the O2 extenders, so hopefully I won't have any issues. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a video of a cold start so that I can hear what your exhaust sounds like?

I see you're just down the road from me. I'm in Memphis, but travel all over MS for work. What part of the state are you in?

Lastly, your car looks great and congratulations!
I am actually in Biloxi, MS area. The stock exhaust with HFC's i am very pleased with because it can be heard that the car is no longer stock. It is very aggressive at a cold start for it to have a stock exhaust. I will post a cold start video next week as soon as I can because I am not driving the car at the moment. I had a problem one time with the HFC's throwing a Service engine soon light, but after the local auto part store cleared the codes it went away. There was one code that the auto part store couldn't clear and it was a permanent catalytic converter code, but after i started the car it went away. Thank you for the compliment and I am no where near done lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4853.jpg (708.8 KB, 29 views)