View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 10:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmangal7 View Post
I believe this is my best mod to date. These HFC's made a world of difference in sound for the car on a stock exhaust. It roars when it comes to life at 3.5k to 4k. The sound is pretty awesome and the backfire is nice to hear as well. These gave a pretty nice power gain.
Glad to know that you like the sound and power gain by swapping out just the cats. I recently picked up some Stillen HFCs, but plan on leaving the rest of the exhaust stock for now. I was a little apprehensive about how it would sound/perform, but it sounds like it worked out for you. Any problem with your CEL coming on after the install? I plan on installing the O2 extenders, so hopefully I won't have any issues. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind posting a video of a cold start so that I can hear what your exhaust sounds like?

I see you're just down the road from me. I'm in Memphis, but travel all over MS for work. What part of the state are you in?

Lastly, your car looks great and congratulations!
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote