View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't checked it out yet but maybe sometime this week.

Do not do business with carriage nissan!!! I was ready to trade my car in for the Nismo tonight until they absolutely insulted me and treated me like some punk kid... They offered me a salvage price for a 2014 focus st (st3) that is in immaculate condition! Over $7k less than fair condition trade value... After letting them know that I was a serious buyer and if they are not going to be serious then to give me my keys back... They didn't even budge... Handed me my keys and had hid my car way in the corner of the lot... Shitty customer service... They called me back I asked to speak to a manager and then was transferred to the receptionist... I politely thanked the receptionist and hung up.

What ever you do do not deal with "D.C." He is like 90 years old and is a complete a** hole to the customer despite his fake customer service awards...

Vic the manager is decent but doesn't really follow through as a good manager. When a client seeks out a new sales person you don't go throw them to the old one they obviously ignored and walked past on purpose. Especially when the customer is obviously ignoring and avoiding the sales person at every turn.

They did however agree to a $30k out the door price... They will probably be blowing up my phone tomorrow... I am going to make them pay for treating me with disrespect. That's if I decide to buy from them... Really debating this...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote