View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #4326 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
You shouldn't have any issues with forced induction, just might be a little too quiet for ya

The hiss during deceration, 100% normal with for the VQ. As for hissing or the rattle during acceleration, be sure to start from the cats on back and retorque each of the nuts/bolts as it sounds like you may have a connection point that's a little loose. If you can, try to avoid doing this by yourself and have someone hold the midpipe section up while you allign the flanges and torque for a better/tighter fitment. The most important section is between the axel back section and midpipe as they assist in alligning the canisters.
I couldn't have put it better myself. Thanks Lance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No211sBruh View Post
First trip to the dealership this weekend since installing my non res.
Watched through the window into the maintenance area while 4 of the mechanics stood around the car while another guy revved her up a few times.

I guess they dug how it sounded!
That's awesome!

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote