View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 09:30 AM   #9400 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
paid off our mortgage over the weekend!

but the dumbarse banker type at the bank floor said she didnt know how to close mortgages so will need to wait till today when 'someone' from the mortgage dept is back. wtf, if i just wanted to make a buy out, wouldve just called the bank and sent via wire.

bank workers aka dyson. they both suck, but one sucks more...
CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
so wat to do with all this mortgage $ i now have floating at my disposal every month?

...oh wait, retirement fund
lol atleast you're better off than canadia.... we are the 'richest' middle class in developed nations but also have the 'largest' debt due to mortgages... and most of our riches are tied to our 'real estate'... sigh... diversity... something we lack.

everyone thinks a GIC / high interest savings account (all 1.5 glorious percent) is some how better and making them money when I can buy a preferred stock from a big bank that pays aprox 4% dividend that is more tax eficient than interest tax. SIGHHH

Quote:
why do they hire highschool dropouts at banks anyway? i think dats wat she was... at least that was her representation of herself.
i loath retail banks. i hate working with them, i hate dealign with them and... oh wait... lol although i do work at a 'headoffice' location for the bank i deal with the private client groups... but just cause they're rich doesn't make them smarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Monday is the worst day of the week for me!
for me it's thursday... it's like you want to be friday but you're not. and you're not a hump day... WEAK! lol