View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #9335 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
We usually have a group of about 40+ and a group of 4-12. Idk how they know, but I filled the feeder with corn yesterday, but didn't set up the timer and they showed up today for the first time of year. They must be spying on me

lol. Turkeys with binocs:whats he doing now? Ohhhhh. Looks like no corn. Yet. But nice tasty grass clippings amongst those leaves. Ok. We are going in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetech View Post
I've been up since 3 am ETD and my food consumption has been 3 servings of non salted cashews, two eggs and bacon that was destined to be part of a bagel but I can't eat the bagel. Ugh...travel us hard on diets.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Active
I hate traveling. I do not adapt well. GL my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
like to send a "thank you" to all my friends here for sending in their pictures for the 2015 calendar!!!

I am waiting for one more submission, then will have the album setup by tonight or tomorrow!!

-alcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp38 View Post
Hi