View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimola View Post
Wow...

Ok 1st off i have 7 cars. And no no hondas, actually all german except the frontier and now the z. My friend didnt dump money into it, he bought it like that. Has bad credit. He was trying to recoup some cash. I got the z as a more reliable option. What does it matter that my gti is a 2003? They only made 1000 yellow in the u.s. a civic? Wow really? Nissan is the only japanese line i like, and 80% being because of the gtr. Pay off in a year ehmm yeah i never pay minimum payments...all my cars are paid off. Plus i sold 3 of my quads and will be putting the 11k into the loan. If you pay minimum payments on your car good luck. The z drives well, but lacks power, and if you cant see that then i bet you havent driven many fast cars. It has a ton of potential and love the look.

In other news, just installed a pioneer touchscreen and custom sub box w sub and amp.
Sell the Z go buy another Rabbit and move on with fwd happiness
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote