View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeuceCoupe
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th
ZeuceCoupe is on a distinguished road
Default My current list of to-do with my Z

Any suggestions from you vets as to what might best suit my needs would be greatly appreciated as I'm still just wading in the waters of being a rookie Z owner...

So due to recently moving in with my girlfriend, my time and funds have shifted significantly, but I s'pose this is my list currently in terms of priority:

1. Brake upgrade - still searching for the right pads, but I found this set of rears on Amazon for $5.87 free 2 day shipping (not sure how they stack up, but couldn't pass up the price)...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not sure why they're like $13 now...just ordered them yesterday

2. Tires - I currently have General G-MAX AS-03 set but the former owner curbed the fronts pretty hard and actually took a nice 50 cent piece size chunk of rubber out of the side (checked with several tire experts and they assured me it's safe.)

Not a terrible tire, but I can feel where they like to lose grip so I can't corner as aggresively as I would like and they do lose traction at points where a dedicated road tire wouldn't under acceleration. I can make them dance quite a bit, though, which is pretty fun.

3. Exhaust - the slight performance bump would be very welcomed, but I simply cannot stand the lack of engine note...I need some music.

4. CAI - I've built CAI's for my other two vehicles ('09 Wrangler and '91 S-10 which I just put 65K original miles on and my girlfriend's 2005 Hyundai Accent *lolz* but it actually provided a lot more than I anticipated)

5. Who knows...it'll be forced induction...but that's a ways away
ZeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote