Thread: Window switch
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
It looks like relay pins 85 and 86 are the coil. This would mean that the yellow wire on the window switch unit goes to ground (energizing the relay) when the WS unit is powered up via the red wire.

Appears that relay pin 30 is the switch common with pin 87 being the NC contact and 87a the NO contact. This would kill the TPS signal to the ZEX if fuel pressure is too low.

If I got all that right, the white wire on the ZEX should be connected to TPS. Doing so will do away with the low fuel pressure cut-out.
Thanks for the reply. But the one diagram pictured is not for the unit I'm looking at. If it's not to much trouble, could you look at the pdf install for the 8969 digital unit. I could really use the help, this sh!t is driving me crazy.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote