View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTNate View Post
Nissan paint is terrible. My '10 is Pearl White. I like the color, I like that it shows off the body lines, and I like that it hides minor imperfections fairly well. I hand wash/detail the car myself, always have, but like I said it's cheap paint and mine is a daily driver.

I'd go with white. I've sat in the '15 Nismo, and those seats are pretty awesome. They also use a dark grey color on all the gauge trim/door handles/shifter surround/etc. whereas it's silver in a regular Z. I don't know if that's new for the '15 Nismo or if the Nismo always had that.

I didn't like the body style of the previous Nismo. I thought it looked like a cheap aftermarket kit. I think the '15 looks really good though. If I wanted to trade in my '10 Z tomorrow and pick up a new sports car in my price range, the '15 Nismo would be a top contender.
Agree with the paint part, disagree about the bodykit, I love the 9-14 body kit
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote