View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 12:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechic View Post
CMadison,

As far as I know, I need a jockey and new brake pad(and another stuffs that have to be replaced with brake pad like rotor or etc...). If you can tell me what I need and how to replace it myself, I'd love to do it myself. Thanks.
Changing your brake pads and rotors is honestly not difficult with the right tools. You'll need a floor jack, jack stands, socket set/torque wrench, brake cleaner spray etc. Go to any autoparts store tell them what your are doing, and they'll set you up. Also YouTube is full of video tutorials on how to change your brakes.

The first time is a time intimidating, but it's not difficult. It's an important skill to learn and you will save hundreds of dollars working on your own brakes. Good luck.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote