Thread: The Anti-Christ
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 08:27 AM   #51 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Very clean, very nice build - cohesive and well executed.

I'm not a fan of the stanced look, but you didn't build your car to satisfy me or anyone else. The important thing is that you are happy and proud of your work.

Let's take a step back from the stanced debate. It's a style; just not everyone's cup of tea.

Here's an analogy I use - look at the way the original hot rodders were regarded back in the 50's. This is no different. Those cars weren't necessarily practical either. But practicality is defined by how the owner chooses to use his car.

If we all drove the same car, things would be pretty boring. Some guys push things to the extreme (many times on purpose), so just sit back and enjoy the entertainment factor. No one is forcing their personal taste on you.

Respect and embrace!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote