View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechic View Post
a VDC off light and traction light comes up ... my brake fluid and it is between min and max.
As another member noted, that's a very sensitive sensor. Top it off to the max line and that will take care of it.

If it comes back, then there may be a leak, but odds are that will fix it.

That it was down at all suggests the pads might be worn down, so I'd have them checked.

Quote:
Sometime, when ignite the engine, it just shut down immediately.
That could be clogged air filters (inspect; if no light passes through them, replace or if reusable, clean), a vacuum leak (any stumbling at idle?) or weak battery (have it checked). Fouled plugs are a possibility too, given your mileage.

Quote:
Third, I can hear some noise that it sounds like grind the iron when I shift the gear. (from lower to upper)
Not sure on that one...

Quote:
My Z is 2010 and manual transmission with 90k miles.
None of that sounds especially serious, but at 90K a good once over on all the fluids, the belt, the brake pads, spark plugs, air filters, etc would be a good idea.