View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechic View Post
...So, after driving few miles, a VDC off light comes up and doesn't disappear until engine turn off. I guess, it might occurred because of brake pad, broken sensor or tire&its air pressure. How to figure out the reason?
Possibly a bad wheel speed sensor. Get the DTC (diag trouble code) from the car using an OBD/CAN scanner while the light is on.

Quote:
Second, Sometime, when ignite the engine, it just shut down immediately. It doesn't happen usually but happened.
After 90k miles, you probably need to clean the MAFs and throttle bodies.

Quote:
Third, I can hear some noise that it sounds like grind the iron when I shift the gear. (from lower to upper)
Possibly a synchronizer problem or you may need to change the gear lube.

If you plan on doing you own diagnostics and/or repairs, an OBD/CAN scanner/monitor and the FSM (see link in my sig) are invaluable resources.