View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcobra View Post
Thanks everyone.

The HPFP issues are mostly resolved now, they were huge issues in the N54 twin turbo motors, mine is the N55 single turbo. It's brand new so I have plenty of time for the warranty and I think they increased the warranty on those to 70k or 100k if I remember correctly.

It was a huge jump going from a 2 seater roadster to a 5 seater sedan but it's actually not as big of a difference as you may think since the 335i has lots of power, specially low end torque. Also never had a sedan before, its a very nice middle ground of having both practicality and sportiness in one car.

I was always a BMW hater before getting this, but honestly like they say, once you try one of these youll know why they are such amazing cars.
yah bimmers have that special something in their cars. and i like that you got the m-sport trim, not the poorman's wannabie trim.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote