View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Evolved
Base Member

Drives: Evo VIII
Evolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond reputeEvolved has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2004 Evo VIII BBY with SSL, 2.3 and 50trim

I'm the original owner and the car has 40,000 miles on it.

Rare combination of Blue By You and the Sun, Sound and Leather package.

Turbotrix 2.3 stroker and Turbotrix 50 trim turbo upgrade all installed by Turbotrix, later rebuilt and retuned by CBRD.

Mods:
Complete 2.3 stroker kit (new crank,eagle rods and wiseco forged pistons)
50 trim turbo kit (AGP dual ball bearing turbo, Tial 44mm wastgate with upgraded spring, and Turbotrix custom coated equal length header)
Injen intake and uicp
ACT Heavy Duty Clutch and Prolite flywheel
ETS 3.5" FMIC
HKS 264/272 cams
Greddy Ti catback with Aspec Ti test pipe and helix downpipe
Odyssey pc680 battery
Kartboy shifter, shifter bushings and linkage bushings
Defi oil pressure, boost and EGT gauges
Hallman Pro RX boost controller
TurboXS wideband O2 Sensor
Alpine head unit with Ipod interface (located inside the center console)
JDM EVO IX rear bumper
JDM MR tails

Stroker and turbo kit were added two years ago, the turbo was rebuilt and the car was retuned by CBRD 8 months ago.

Never been to a track, auto X or drag strip

Blizzak LM-22's are currently on the car and I have four stock Advans that will come with the car as well.

I also have two trunk lids, one with the wing and one without.

Negatives:
small ding on the drivers door than can easily be removed by one of those paintless dent removal places

EGT and Oil pressure guages are not currently hooked up. Oil pressure gauge need an adapter and the EGT sensor needs to be relocated.

I always used the stock enkies as my winter set up so they have a little curb rash to them.

$20,000 Firm

Last edited by Evolved; 03-05-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Evolved is offline   Reply With Quote