View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I have a NOS mini progressive controller. Built in TPS and RPM window switches It's a pretty small unit so it should go pretty much anywhere. Price tag wasn't too bad either (around $250). In the future I wouldn't mind getting one with a nice screen and put it in the cubby hole.

Here is one installed next to some other components so you can get an idea of the size better. (pic swiped from CapeT/A on ls1tech).
That's some nice work, looking for the same outcome. I have the NOS unit in hand and yes I would have liked a bigger screen, but this serves my purpose well. On a side note where did you get the labels for the wire, looks like shrink boot with printing. Nice touch!
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote