View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #2546 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
^^^ Digi did you go with straight pipes or 12" resonators?
12" resonators... I think the HFC adds to the loudness factor as well. I really like the sound and grunt, but it's just too loud [for me].

My gf hates my car now and refuses to let me take it out. It is also a bit embarrassing to start my car up at work because people in the office and meeting rooms can hear it, and it interrupts any sort of conversation in the parking lot. It is starting to trip my dad's car alarm now, so the exhaust is definitely getting too loud.

So... I need to make it quieter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
I have 18. What are yours ? Want to switch?
PM'd

[EDIT] As suggested by racerxj17, going back to stock HFCs should make it quieter with minimal downtime.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 12-01-2009 at 07:54 PM.