View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #119 (permalink)
nismo9132
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
nismo9132 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
we've discussed the same thing 500 tiems that this is essentially a thread over your $20 in shipping.

a. they sent parts and were willing to work with you. offered to send more parts as well to make your order 100%.
b. you didnt want parts. you wanted your money back. you got your money back minus shipping which jason touched on fixing, if i read it all correctly.
c. this thread where for 4 or 5 pages it was nothing important until AAM came in and got invovled could lead people in the wrong direction before getting to where the good info is.

so in the end either it gets cleaned up to your OP and their answer or deleted in my opinion.
That's where the misunderstanding is - the post was not initially about the $13.72 shipping charges. It was about the fact that they sent bad parts, had no idea what was wrong, and the poor customer service along the way. I cannot help the fact that AAM showed up late to the conversation - they had been alerted to it by Trips and I had emailed them and never received a response. Their choosing to disregard it for as long as they did was their call.

It's not your call or my call, but I would like to think that the Administrators will realize that this thread still provides valuable information regarding the quality of AAM's workmanship. I did want the short tails, but given the fact that they could not provide the correct parts, I decided not to bother with them anymore. It's ultimate up to the Admins, but it would definitely be nice to at least allow them an opportunity to fix this issue completely, post one final note stating whether or not they resolved it completely, and then close it and move on.