View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
wahab94
Base Member

Drives: Toyota Avalon 2012
wahab94 is on a distinguished road
Default Wanting to make my Z the perfect Daily driver!

Hello everyone so I own a 2014 370z with the sports and touring package.
I know this is going to sound stupid, but its not comfortable enough for me.
I want to modify my car into the most comfortable daily driver!

with that being said I first plan to change the clutch, mines getting worn out and it needs to be change soon. Im thinkin of not getting the stock one, but getting somethings thats a lot smoother to shift.

I just hate shifting 1-2-3 with my stock clutch. Like if I put the same amount of rpm, and the same motion when I let go of the clutch. Its a lot different and smoother when I go from 3-4-5-6. However 1-2-3 is always very clunky.

What are other things I could tune or modify my car to make it a daily driver beast? I know its a sport car and not a truck. Im just saying. I have 0 knowledge when it comes to car, but Im thinking, will the wheels or suspensions might play a big role in the comfort?

Honestly like I really don't want to do anything with my car. Just the clutch bothers me.

cause heres the thing.... i've been driving manuals for about 6 months.
and atleast with 370z. I was wondering is it possible to shift fast and smoothly at a low rpm? I know if I was speeding, I can shift in a sec. but when I do that at a low-medium rpm, heck even a high rpm, if i was doing it from 1-2-3. the just jerks a bit. Its frustrating.

Now I just basically shift from 1 - 4 after a stop light.
wahab94 is offline   Reply With Quote