View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #610 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
it also comes down to one can handle modifications the other can't
Regarding FI, that is a fair criticism. I have no problem with negative reviews that are data driven. The failure rate is relatively high for the stock 7AT under boost.

That said, I have no idea how many folks with boost also get a beefier clutch at the same time...

EDIT:
And, to be clear, I also have no problems with criticisms based solely on personal preference -- its the brow beating or attacking of others in order to help them make the "right" choice that rankles me. Why shame people into adopting someone else's views?

See further, the recent thread by somebody who doesn't want to "embarrass" himself by purchasing a 7AT... that's kind of a shitty and unnecessary way to feel about a major purchase like a car, and it speaks volumes on this issue.

Last edited by Jordo!; 11-13-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote