View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #107 (permalink)
Element600ee
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z Monterey
Element600ee is on a distinguished road

as a person who has met all the people at aam in person and seen there facilities . i can say they are a grade a shop and a great bunch of guys . if i had only lost shipping in this entire situation ( being the they wernt given a chance to test fit and send you a known to fit set ) i wouldnt have said a thing and i damn sure wouldnt have started a thread about it . i understand that it can be frustrating when parts dont fit perfect / dont ship / sellers dont respond so on and so forth . but ive always given them the opportunity to fix it . hell right now ive been waiting a month for a set of side blades that were IN STOCK when i ordered them . im not gonna start a thread about it . lol . this is how it goes in the aftermarket world . from what i can see they ( jason and aam ) did everything in there power short of driving you the test fitted parts to your door . if you plan on modding your car in depth your gonna have fun if this is all it takes to get you rowled up . how much was your shipping ill paypal it to you so you can move on with your life . im generally not a person to chime in but bashing them given the situation and not letting them follow through with making it right kinda bothered me . giving you your money back was there attempt to do so . not including the shipping was not intentional im sure . ive been on the receiving end of things ( i ran a performance shop for years so i know there frustrations ) all you can do is your best and thats not good enough or fast enough for some . good luck in the future my friend dont sweat the small stuff it will drive you crazy if you do .