View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #106 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Im still on your side brother. But the problem i have is that you failed to mention that AAM was.going to send you a new set, 2.new tails......
It is what it is. The truth is all of us members, including yourself, learn things from others experience and post.
However, when a thread is created, leaving important information out that the company was willing to do...... Is false information. Your thread has pretty much gone down the toilet cause you lied about what AAM was willing to do as a "COMPANY" that we should "STAY AWAY FROM"
I've been around the block with aftrrmarket and companies..... No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. My bottom line is....give them a chance. If you don't want to. Don't try to change the way things went so you think people turn against the other.
This is THE 370Z.com....
members and companies are both on this site for all to hear both sides so neither member, nor company ia left to hang, as u made out AAM to be!
Peace! Im out to install my wide body kit