View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
I accept I will get scratches/swirls/scuffs in my rear hatch are. It will happen. Are you interested in a show car or a nice looking useable car op?

Don't get me wrong I want a perfect paint but it will get damaged one way or another
nice looking useable

i cant see any swirls unless you look really carefully and the paint looks really nice and shiny, and complimented by some other Z owners who have seen it in person, wait a min.. when was the last time i looked at it that closely......, because after the 2-3 hours of washing, i get so damn excited to drive it around and show it off lol

i use meguiars gold class btw and sometimes the meguiars wax shampoo one, i forgot the name, the bottle is in the other room its a yellow color.

also forgot to mention, im buying an electric leaf blower, i will be using that to drive the car, than super featherweight dabbing with the towel.

i HATED seeing all those water drippings after you wash the car, take it out and park and see all the drip marks from the water in the mirror and where ever else it came from, so the leaf blower will reduce the chance of future marks and no more drippings.

just recently ive been washing the car 2-3 days before i want to actually drive it, but it get a tiny layer of dust, that im sure blows off when i drive it, but i hate it, so i cant wait until the blower comes in.
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote