View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the real question... what's your washing technique? You can relatively easily remove swirls BUT if you have crap washing technique you will re-swirl your car.

I used to use only 1 bucket and managed to leave a few minor scratches here and there... I changed to the 2 bucket method and no noticeable new scratched appear. (disclosure I wash my car once a week).

Watch Junkman's videos... they will be super informative. The point stresses Technique > Product.

Also after you drive in the rain I would NOT dab it dry... you are potentially rubbing grit into your baby. Wax will help bead the water but it won't stop the grit from drying onto your car. In the rain my baby looks sweet with the beading, then you see the dirt dry after.

If you're worried about appearance don't drive in the rain so you don't have to wash as frequently =)
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote