View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaz View Post
Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting the Stillen Gen 3 intake with the Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust with 18" resonators and generally I've been hearing a lot of people say that whatever mod you get first will give you the most power (HP) boost and and subsequent mods the boost is going to be a little less.

My question is: What happens if I get both mods at the same time? What happens then?

Thanks.
Breathing mods cannot be compounded. The first breathing mod; intake, exhaust, HFC, etc, etc will yield the highest gains. Every mod from there on forward with compliment the first. Some exhaust systems yield higher gains than others. Likewise for intakes. I just had this conversation today with a customer here. He already had out CBE and I was doing the Stillen GEN III install. I gave him "realistic" expectations and also explained once you add HFC's or TP's to the equation, a tune is recommended.

I hope that this helps. If you have any further questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call us directly.

Thank you.

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote