View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 07:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBfastback View Post
mine was on the lot for 2-3 months

well it helps to read up on how to deal with cars salesmen, my dad was one so I knew a little bit of there scams. also I went there the last day of the month and last day of a big sale. usually they need to meet some quota to get some kind of a bonus.
so I went there acting like I don't know what I wanted an test drove 3 other cars then last I drove the z, I wrote a check for what I wanted to pay regardless of if I would get it or not an told them thats what I would pay an acted like I didn't care even tho my insides were exploding with how much I wanted this car!!

they said no it's not possible so I gave them my phone # then put the check in my pocket an left.
by the time I got to my Car they came out an said they could do it.

also my wife works at the DMV so I had her pull the records from previous owners to get the guys info that traded it in...called and asked how much he traded it in for (29k) so I kinda cheated

happiest day of my life (unless my wife is reading this, then the happiest day was marriage lol)
Awesome. You definitely had an edge by knowing how much it was traded in for.

The story that they fed me was that the previous owner traded it in to get a GTR, so they had to give him a good deal on his trade-in in order to make the deal work.
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote