View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
With crappier towels, I experience various levels of lint. Some need a first wash then don't lint and some leave lint regardless. With the Eagle towels, I have never seen them lint when using them on my paint. I found they will lint if used to wipe certain pieces of trim (rubber mainly), but this is damaging to the towel so I don't do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Different people have different experiences. I never wash mine before use and have never had a lint issue. A better suggestion would be to TEST before use.
Yeah. Just my personal experience. I first noticed it when I was using it to wipe wax off my car and it was leaving little bits of fluff around. They don't do it after a wash so I just make a habit of giving new MF towels a rinse and dry before I put them to work.