View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
I am still laughing about the woman I saw in the American made mini-van a few Sundays ago. She was a large blond woman puffing on a smoke. In the right rear of the window was the cartoon guy urinating on "IMPORTS" In the left rear was a black and gold UAW sticker...and then she turns into Walmart. I used to buy American, mostly Chevies but, after so many mechanical problems, I said no more. I still have some American cars but they are from the 1960s. I laugh when people argue that buying an American car somehow makes them more patriotic than me.
Well, it's in my personal opinion that I will not buy a vehicle from a company that pays a guy $30/hr to sweep floors.

And they wonder why they have to have a money-back guarantee now?
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote