View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
Decided to start my install without the ARC bottle holder. I'm reaching out to all my fellow nitrous guys/gals for any and all info, hints, tips and tricks you can share in an attempt to help me breeze through my install. Anything at all, how you ran your hoses, your mounting locations for the purge unit as well as the Nitrous Management Unit, wiring of (those that have one) the NOS Mini Progressive controller. I really do appreciate the forums and all the help it has given me so far. Thanks folks
I would check out LS1techdotcom and in their nitrous section they have a sticky with a crap load of wiring schematics (that include the NOS mini), obviously you will have to tailor to our vehicle but it will give you a good start as to what goes where and how.
Here is the start of install.

Last edited by madwi; 11-10-2014 at 10:24 PM.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote