View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Back in 1989 I bought a set of 3 piece rims for a little over $1000. When they would put the weights on my wheels they would scratch them. They even used Teflon coated ones and put a touch of wheel bearing grease on them. They would scratch the wheel. Guess I just got use to it, didn't like it, but it is part of it. If the car is used it will not stay looking like brand new forever. All I have to say is at least a dog didn't piss on them and stain them. You guys are going to have strokes and heart attacks...LOL Some things just happen.

Wish I had a pick of my wheels for my 2001 Super charged Frontier. First wheel balance on that truck and the rims were ruined where they tried to get the weights off. Now that was something to fuss about. Not that little piddle scratchs I saw in the pics.

Last edited by Spooler; 11-10-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote