View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #8625 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetech View Post
Good morning all, nice to see y'all. Another week of no rain with highs in the upper 60s / low 70s. I can't recall the last time we have gone this far without rain but we've had so much the last 2 years, I'm good with it.

I'm a week out from flying so this is about the time I start regretting the decision to tell my boss I don't mind going. It's not like I need to be medicated per se , I just unrealistic concern of being in a plane crash. Furthermore, flying out of Greenville almost guarantees at least one layover which means an additional take off and landing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Just remember that all the parts on the plane were made by the lowest bidding shop