View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
A list of things that make that sound:

Rusty/worn brakes, bad bearing somewhere, bad torque converter, bad lsd, might be dragging a DEAD HOOKER..umm just from the top of my head right now.
Fixed!

Sounds like a brake issue, I had a crappy sound like that too a few times and it was a pebble stuck between my rear dust covers and the rotor. I did a hard accel then a swift decel and it went away. just to make sure take off the wheels and feel around, just make sure the rotors are cold so you don't burn your fingers. Look for any deep groves that don't look right, and if it doesn't look right take it in.