View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 04:39 AM   #38 (permalink)
juld0zer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
juld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond reputejuld0zer has a reputation beyond repute

if you dont mind, can i direct you to my thread regarding this problem? i uploaded some logs there: HELP! Severe acceleration lag

you can tell what i was trying to do in the logs by the vehicle speed, accelerator position etc. Please feel free to ask questions for more info as i want to sort out this issue not just for myself but for the community here as a reference point.

Just as a brief preface to viewing the logs, i limped the car home and tried extremely hard to not stall the motor because stalling and restarting would mean the fault vanishes. I dont stall often but when this lag hits, it's very easy to stall if you aren't aware of it. After limping home to get my laptop and cable, i went around the block to some slightly hilly sections where i attempted to accelerate from a standstill. I then tried to see if i could still access the upper rev ranges because folks stated they experienced a 3500rpm fuel cut. It did reach redline but it took forever compared to how it would normally behave. I literally ran out of road before i reached redline.
juld0zer is offline   Reply With Quote