View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 06:59 PM   #288 (permalink)
scorp38
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z 6mt
scorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud ofscorp38 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital neOn View Post
This reminds me of something, months ago i was in a two lane road that hand a bend turn, i was on the inside lane and an SUV was on the outside lane, the SUV clearly seen my car next to him/her because i was slightly forward of that SUV while waiting for the traffic signal. So when the light turned green i start driving and minding my own business when the SUV starts to go from the outer lane into my lane. I break hard to avoid being hit then honk to let him know that he was about to hit my car.

The SUV swerves back into its lane then for no reason slows down to almost a complete stop. Then speeds up again and attempts to switch lanes again (no turn signal). The SUV ends up hitting the truck that was behind me. Amazing how bad some drivers are, the SUV almost hit me car and knew very well it almost collided with me but somehow it ends up colliding into a truck in the same manner it almost collided with me vehicle.

Rant of the day.
Sounds typical of most people driving these days. The thing that blows my ******* mind more than anything else these days, is people not knowing how to merge onto a godamn freeway. How hard is it to look before you merge. The amount of times I've almost been hit when some idiot is merging onto the freeway is astounding. Merging means you are the one who needs to get into the lane I shouldn't have to ******* watch out for you and slow down to 30mph so you ******* stupid *** can get in the freeway.